Custom SDK Build¶
Building an SDK with AGA Build Script¶
It is recommended to run the AGA custom ROM build as a non-root user. The build script shall be seen as a template that is to be modified for your architecture and dependencies.
The script is tested on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64-bit environment with the non-root user aga.
- For downloading and building see: http://source.android.com/source/building.html
- For initialization of the build environment see: http://source.android.com/source/initializing.html
- For information regarding proprietary binaries see: http://source.android.com/source/building-devices.html#obtaining-proprietary-binaries
AGA Build Script and SDKs¶
Note: only Linux and Windows SDKs are provided as we have not had an environment to build for Mac OS X.
- AGA build script http://developer.lindholmen.se/repo/artifacts/scripts/1.2/MakeCustomAgaBuild442.sh
- AGA helper build script http://developer.lindholmen.se/repo/artifacts/scripts/1.2/build_all_aga442.sh