Release Notes AGA 1.2¶
The Automotive Grade Android now releases the 1.2 patch with new features!
New features and Changes¶
Changes made in the AGA 1.2 release
- A new signal is added to AGA
- The CORS project have received a new patch fixing a problem
- A new Nexus tablet joins the other AGA compatible devices
New AGA signal: Infotainment hand proximity¶
The Automotive Grade Android 1.2 will add a new signal to the mix: Infotainment hand proximity
The signal represents the distance from the hand to the screen in centimeters.
The signal in the simulator will be sent every 100ms.
The signal is of the signal type Uint8 and is a continous signal ranging from 0 - 100.
The bug of crashing under Linux is fixed. CORS does not disconnect when a race is restarted. The code is better documented so you can easily tune it for your special purposes if needed.
Introducing the new Nexus 9 AGA ROM¶
We ported the AGA to the new Nexus 9 tablet giving you access to even more devices when you want to use develop using AGA.
Feedback and Contacts¶
- Forum https://developer.lindholmen.se/redmine/projects/aga/boards
- List of AGA contacts Contact list